EARTHMAKER is a new type of compost bin that takes the hassle and back-ache out of home composting. It produces good quality compost, faster than traditional bins and because it works aerobically it's a very eco-friendly way to manage your organic waste.
With its unique three-chamber design, the Earthmaker uses gravity to do all the hard work for you. There’s no need to lift, stir or aerate the composting material like in a traditional compost bin.
- We designed this composter to make composting easier for everyone.
- It’s easy to assemble and to get started. You won’t need composting experience nor any tools.
- It has a big 466 litre capacity…..perfect for the average 4 person household and the average UK garden.
- In independent trials by Garden Organic, the UK’s major organic research association, The Earthmaker produced over twice as much ready to use compost as a traditional bin during the same period.
- Fresh waste can be thrown in the top chamber anytime and is kept separated from the maturing compost in the bottom chamber making the whole process cleaner and easier.
Earthmaker is so easy to assemble, it just clicks together. No tools or screws required. Nor do you need previous composting experience. Full assembly instructions and a user guide are included in every pack and can also be downloaded from this website.
Please check out what experts, users and the media have to say about this innovative new product: Reviews Garden Organics, formerly HDRA, has completed a 26-week trial of compost bins. Their report says Earthmaker is easy to use and is much quicker and more productive than traditional bins: HDRA report .
The three chambers have a total capacity of 466 litres and the bin stands 1.2 metres tall with a diameter of 75cm. Please visit our User Information pages to see why Earthmaker can make an excellent contribution to reducing greenhouse gases and why it could be the best solution for your household's organic waste.